Preventing Sexual Harassment for Employees
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 12 to 22 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Marcom, Ltd
Sexual harassment was outlawed by the Civil Rights Act of 1964. However, there are still over 10,000 complaints for sexual harassment filed by U.S. workers every year with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. This course aims to explain the dangerous implications and potential repercussions of sexual harassment in a professional setting.
This training discusses how to spot harassment, defines it, understand what constitutes offensive behavior, and how to report an incident. This course also discusses the legal aspects of sexual harassment, and how to deal with conduct and policy issues.
Utilize this course to show employees how they can help prevent sexual harassment in the workplace, or effectively respond to it if it does occur.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
- What Is Sexual Harassment?
- Understanding Offensive Behavior
- Company Policy and Appropriate Conduct
- What If Someone Crosses the Line?
- Reporting a Sexual Harassment Incident