Preventing Workplace Discrimination For Managers And Supervisors
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 15 to 25 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Marcom, Ltd
Discrimination in the workplace is bad for business and it is illegal. This video training educates managers and supervisors on their role in preventing workplace discrimination.
This training explores the different anti-discrimination laws. Examples are shown of discriminatory behaviors. This course also demonstrates how to properly handle workplace discrimination if it occurs.
In addition to being emotionally devastating for its victims, discrimination reduces productivity and even drives employees out of the company. Workplace discrimination can be expensive for a company due to loss of productivity and legal issues. This video educates managers and supervisors about preventing workplace discrimination.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Managers and Supervisors
- Discrimination, The Workplace And The Law
- Discrimination And Company Policy
- Preventing Discrimination In Your Department
- Handling A Report About Workplace Discrimination
- The Fact Finding Process