Backs: Back and Neck Injury Prevention
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 67 to 105 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition Wide
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
In this Video On Demand, Dr. Richard Bunch, a licensed physical therapist and ergonomics specialist with the ISR Institute, discusses the complications of having poor or inadequate ergonomics support with relation to the back and neck.
He explains the spine and discs, potential risk factors, and hazards of a poor work design or inadequate or improper ergonomics support. The course is rounded out by discussing proper posture and methods employers can use in order to help prevent these kinds of problems. Use this course in order to facilitate a safer, more comfortable and productive workplace, as well as in everyday life, among your employees.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
This course is geared toward those who are experiencing back and neck problems and may or may not be aware of it, and for those who simply wish to prevent such crippling complications from arising.
- The Spine and Discs
- Risk Factors
- Lower Back Injuries and Prevention
- Hazards and Prevention in Work Design
- Ergonomics and Lumbar Support
- Posture Relief and the McKenzie Method
- Safe Lifting
- Neck Problems
- Employers Can Help Prevent Back & Neck Injuries