Sexual Harassment Prevention in Connecticut for Non-Supervisors 2-Hour Course: Part 4
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 17 to 44 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
Bullying of any form should not be tolerated by anyone anywhere. Connecticut state laws protect employees from workplace bullying under the Time’s Up Act. This course, the fourth and final in a four-part series on Connecticut harassment prevention, tackles the tough subject of workplace bullying.
The course takes a serious look at bullying in the workplace starting with what constitutes bullying. The course continues to teach employees how to file a complaint, the consequences of bullying behaviors, and what one as a bystander can and should do.
Don’t allow your business to be another statistic. Use this course among individuals within your organization, to put a stop to workplace bullying. Employees must complete all four parts of this series to comply with Connecticut state laws.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
All those non-supervisory employees in the state of Connecticut
- Harassment Prevention
- Two Types Of Harassment
- Unacceptable Behaviors In The Workplace
- Complaints And Consequences
- Workplace Bullying Prevention
- What Is Workplace Bullying?
- Bullying Behaviors
- The Consequences Of Workplace Bullying
- How Can You Stop Workplace Bullying?
- Bystander Intervention
- How To Intervene
- In Conclusion